Event - U-Jam Training
- Teacher Training
- Yoga Teacher
- 8 months ago
Attention movers and shakers! U-Jam is coming to Australia!
After huge success overseas, YogaBar is bringing U-Jam to Sydney as part of the brand new Dance Shed programme.
U-Jam Fitness is an addictive cardio dance workout that fuses unique and fun choreography with modern music to get the body moving! We’re in need of some top talent to spread the U-Jam vibes across our locations in Sydney CBD, Five Dock, Rouse Hill, Bondi, Hurstville and Burwood, so we are hosting 2 workshops to show you how it’s done!
By taking our Instructor Workshop you will learn the fundamentals required to become one of Australia’s first U-Jam Fitness Instructors!
So what’s on offer?!
- 2 x 1 day workshops running on the 15th and 17th of June between 8.30am and 7.00pm to be held in our Park St location in the Sydney CBD
- The course costs $198.00 – however, if you come on board as an Instructor with us you’ll do your first 6 classes for free and then we will fully reimburse you for the course!
- Depending on which location you then choose to base yourself as an Instructor, we will have regular classes to teach starting between August and October
How do I get involved?!
- We need people with a passion for dance and fitness with the skills to motivate and get people moving and having fun! However there are no formal prerequisites to attend and become a U-Jam Instructor! The workshop gives you everything you need to become a superstar instructor AND you’ll be certified to teach U-Jam all over the world!
- Register your interest by sending an application through to firstname.lastname@example.org