- Contractor - Australian Catholic University
- Cook, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Days Of The Week
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
The Group Fitness Instructor plays a key role in engaging and delivering weekly group fitness classes to Students and Staff of Australian Catholic University. Instructors engaged to work with ACU need to display skill, care and diligence in performance of group fitness class. One contract positions exists for dynamic, passionate and experienced individuals to work on our Canberra Campus. ACU Sport, Canberra is seeking high quality Group Fitness Instructors as contractors in providing services in either aqua style group fitness. As the successful candidate, your tasks will include delivering weekly group fitness classes throughout the semester and providing excellent leadership and student engagement.
Key responsibilities • Conduct group fitness classes in the area of aqua • Provide high level of customer service and communication with students and staff including the provision of motivation, feedback and maintaining a happy and encouraging environment. • Positively promote the benefits of membership and engagement in group fitness programs at ACU.
Qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience
1. Must hold Certificate III in Fitness and relevant certificates in desired teaching stream. Hold relevant Australian Business Number (ABN). Hold valid Insurance including Public Liability and Professional Indemnity
2. Strong demonstrated level of technical understanding of the specific fitness class
3. Relevant teaching experience in the fitness industry.
4. Coordinate and conduct Group Fitness classes in the area of aqua