- City of Sydney, New South Wales, australia
Days Of The Week
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Own it Fit is an Australian owned company which specialises in offering fitness and body transformation programs to Sydneysiders through our 8 outdoor Sydney locations. Collectively, we are one of the fastest growing fitness and body transformation communities in Australia. As we grow, we are looking for motivated, committed and passionate people to join our team.
About the role
The position of Fitness Instructor offers a broad range of structured support, ongoing training, professional development, career advancement opportunities and ongoing performance bonuses. You will be looking for part time work with approximately 10-20 hours a week which has potential to expand further.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A can-do, extroverted motivator!
- Team player also able to work independently
- Supportive of both your fellow teammates and clients
- Eager to learn on the job
- High level of emotional intelligence and awareness
- Experience training groups will be a plus, but is not essential
- Create and maintain a welcoming, fun and spirited environment
Skills and Experience Required
- Loves helping people
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Passionate in all things health and fitness
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Professionalism, and Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and Driven to excel in this position
- Must be Eligible to work in Australia, an Australian Citizen or hold Permanent Residency
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Qualified to train groups
- Current First Aid
- Relevant Insurances
- Driver License
- Willing to work 10-20 hours a week
- Vehicle Allowance (or vehicle) provided to successful candidate
Benefits and perks
- Free program participation
- Friendly and fun environment
- Immediate start
- Significant performance bonuses
Working across a number of different Sydney suburbs, you’ll be working with groups of clients that are already signed up, so no sales!
Training clients is only part of the role. Client feedback, engagement, accountability and retention are key indicators of high performance.
What we offer:
- Ongoing feedback, learning and skill development
- Paid hours available and also some flexible hours
- Weekly team meetings
- Non-intimidating platform for learning & development
- Career progression available
- Regular social events with our clients and team
- Flexible programming based on following specific guidelines
- We train outdoors – so lots of fresh air
- Career progression opportunities
- Amazing clients!!
Please click ‘apply now’ to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Group Fitness Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sydney NSW (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Required)