- Contractor - Australian Catholic University
- Strathfield, New South Wales, Australia
Days Of The Week
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
The Group Fitness Instructor plays a key role in engaging and delivering weekly group fitness classes to Students and
Staff of Australian Catholic University. Instructors engaged to work with ACU need to display skill, care and diligence
in performance of group fitness class.
One contract position exists for dynamic, passionate and experienced individuals to work on our Strathfield Campus.
ACU Sport, Strathfield is seeking high quality Group Fitness Instructors as contractors in providing services in either
Circuit/HIIT or Bootcamp style group fitness.
As the successful candidate, your tasks will include delivering weekly group fitness classes throughout the semester and providing excellent leadership and student engagement.
1. Must hold Certificate III in Fitness and relevant certificates in desired teaching stream. Hold relevant Australian Business Number (ABN). Hold valid Insurance including Public Liability and Professional Indemnity
2. Strong demonstrated level of technical understanding of the specific fitness class.
3. Relevant teaching experience in the fitness industry.
4. Coordinate and conduct Group Fitness classes in the area of Circuit/HIIT or Bootcamp Core Competencies (as per the Capability Development Framework).
5. Live ACU’s Mission, Vision and Values: Demonstrate confidence and courage in achieving ACU’s Mission, Vision and Values by connecting the purpose of one’s work to ACU’s Mission, Vision and Values.
6. Communicate with Impact: Communicate with purpose, openly and effectively with large groups of people of varying abilities. Other attributes.
7. Demonstrated commitment to cultural diversity and ethical practice principles and demonstrated knowledge of equal employment opportunity and workplace health and safety, appropriate to the level of the appointment.
Similiar Jobs Nearby
- Full Time